Monday, January 29, 2007

It's a Monday

I have a new friend at the house. He's pretty sweet. Havn't named him yet, so we will just call him the super sweet spider. He (assuming he is a male) has been hanging around my folks house for about 2 weeks now. In the bathroom none the less. Everytime I am in there I see him hanging around on the walls or ceiling. It's pretty random and kindof funny that I havn't killed him yet but I mean come on, he hasn't tried to sneak his way into my mouth while I sleep over the past 2 weeks so I think he deserves to live another day.

Not much else going on around this part of the world. Work was boring as usual except on lunch break I heard this really good song about mondays on Jack FM that I wish I could remember the name of, it made me smile. Played some music with the cool kids tonight, that was really really fun. Nice to play with Judah again. Too bad it's his last week.

Excited for this weekend. Get to see the boy. Get to play music. Get to go to Shawn and Cherice's wedding on friday and dance the night away. Wait scratch that I don't dance. All is good in the land of Bri today.

No comments: