Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So it's been a while?

See, I don's use this blog nearly as much as my myspace blog. I don't know why. Maybe because myspace is easier, and people are more in contact that way?

Who knows? I don't.

What's the happs? Whats the update you ask? Well, there isn't much of one. Not riding my bike like I should be. But there is a race this sunday I will be doing. Called the Chilly Chili Ice Race put on by Salsa Cycles. I am sure I will get first.

and by first I mean last because I am SOOOO slow right now.

Met a boy. Oop wait let's call him a Man. Met a man. Now dating that man. He's a good one. But I don't want to jinx it so I won't say much else about that.

Just working a lot. Got a raise, got a semi-psudeo-promotion into the Marketing & Communications Department, which we lovingly call MARCOM. I love it thus far. They just sent me to an Adobe InDesign class which was awesome. I plan on attending at least 2 more classes and then start taking semester long courses at Hennipen Tech. Maybe I will start that this summer seeing that I missed the spring semester deadline.

I am sharing my testimony at my church come February 17th and 18th. Just so happens that those are the dates of Quality Bicycle Products FrostBike, which I was hoping to get into. Doesn't look like that is happening. I am a bit nervious about sharing with my whole church about my life, but I think it's time so I'm going to rack up the strength to do it, and do it right. Also, I am writting a lot of music at the time. Have 5 new songs. Six more and I could make an album, right?

Don't think that will be happening anytime soon. ha.

That's about it.

New Years Resolution: to blog on this sucker more.

No comments: