Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh today is boring...

So I am still on my death bed. Or so it feels. If only this sickness would go away. I did find out however that mono is in your body up to 8 weeks before you show any signs or symptoms of it..... if only you knew what I was thinking right now... however I won't be a jerk today. Forget I said anything.

I also have strep throat. And an enlarged liver. If my throat doesn't feel any better today then I will be going back to the doctor to get pumped with steroids. Woo hoo. I wish I wasn't feeling like this because then I could ride my bike. however that wont be happening for a while. But by the time I am well the trails will maybe be semi-dried out so I can rock the mountain bike. I really want to ride the jail trail, but don't really want to go to St.Cloud. Stupid St.Cloud. I shake my fist at that freaking city. If only the jail trail wasn't so much freaking fun to ride. BOO! That's all I have to say.

I leave for colorado next week. If I am not feeling well then Nora and MarthaJoy will be doing a majority of the driving while I sleep in the back of the car. That should be fun. And by fun I mean totally lame. I hope I am well this time next week. Or well enough.

If you are bored go to www.theslowskys.com. It's really, really funny.

Out.

No comments: