Monday, April 09, 2007

Back to the Everyday Grind

I am tired. Like, really tired. The alarm went off at 6:10am... however my clock is 15 minutes fast so it was really 5:55am. I turned the alarm off. The second alarm went off at 6:30... slash 6:15. I turned that one off. I rolled out of bed at what the clock said was 6:45.

aka, 6:30.

Boo. Back to the full time job. Back to the normal everyday life I lead. No more sleeping in untill 10 am. No more laying on the couch for ten days straight. I like to think that I am at a 94% rate of well-being. The mono isn't completely gone. I am still tired a lot. I can sometimes feel my heart working really hard. It's strange. I might take a nap on my lunch break.

I hope I find out about that new job I applied for soon. That would be sweet action.

No comments: