Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Wednesday

Yesterday was a ridiculously sucessfuly day. This may seem petty to you who are reading this, however I think it's worth writting about.

actually, I'm just bored and passing time at work. It's probably not worth your reading efforts.

I took a 27 minute lunch break yesterday. And in those 27 minutes I proceeded to go to the mall, try on 2 pairs of jeans and a shirt, then bought one of those two pairs of jeans and the shirt, went to startbucks where I ordered an Iced Grande Tripple Mocha (for Thom in Accounting, haha) and a Tall 2 pump no-water Chai and drove back to the office. 27 minutes. That is pretty fast if you ask me. I pride myself in that kindof speed.

So I still havn't heard from the new job yet. I am going to call them today and put a little bug in their ear. It's busy in the cycling world right now so I don't expect to be first priority at said company. I am however ready—really, really ready to get out of my current job.

As some of you may know I am a worship leader at my local church. Here is the catch tho; I'm not an official leader. I was in the "try out" stage where the pastors and elders of the church watch me and decide if I have what it takes to be an official worship leader. That stage, the watching stage is supposed to last 4 months, at least for me. Stu, the worship and community life pastor at my church called me yesterday and sat my down in his office after I was done working. He went to his white board and said to me "if you could have your ideal worship team, who would make it up?" So I told him. He then told me, "You and Judah will be leading worship full time for the summer. You will be leading every other weekend. You've been given the go-ahead to be a full time wordhip leader in the church." Uhm, sweet? It hasn't been 4 months. It's only been like 1.5 or 2 months. I am really, really excited. But even more than that it is just really good. That good feeling of spending months at the feet of Jesus becoming who you are supposed to be, and then stepping into your destiny. It's just really good.

I applied to school yesterday. We'll see how that goes down..... lots of waiting to hear back from sent out applications in my life right now.

see, yesterday was a sucess. PLUS! I did my laundry.

No comments: