Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bravo Burrito is the Place to Let 'em Rip.

Happy v-day to me! Yea, the manfriend got me a very attractive bike pump for v-day. I am not one for the "love day" but I wont complain about this glorious, and needed bike pump. So I went to St. Cloud last night to be with Josh and he decided the place to eat dinner was Bravo Burrito. He loves their stuff. It was good, but I do have to say what was even better was something else that happened there while we indulged in some good ol' burritos.

We are sitting in a booth near the back of the joint, and to our right there is this group of four older people. Two men, two woman. They are hanging out, telling stories; nothing too earth shattering. Suddenly the woman closest to Josh and I stands up. Not only does she stand up, but she totally farts... IN OUR DIRECTION. And let me tell you, this wasnt just any fart; this was a juicey one. Like, you could just tell. Josh and I just look at eachother from across the booth, trying our best not to laugh because none of the people at her table are laughing. They just carry on with conversation. It was almost unberable sitting there watching Josh crack up because I was the one facing the people so he could just laugh all he wanted to and they wouldnt notice. It was hard core.

Here's a photo of the people I took from my camera phone. The one with the red circle is the farting-machine. These folks were talking about some random stuff last night. I cant totally remember it all, but I do remember it was ridiculous (in the sweetest way possible).

St. Cloud always has something interesting to offer me, other than the very attractive manfriend I get to see when I am there.

No comments: