Saturday, February 03, 2007

I've come to a conclusion....

first, I'd rather make goofy faces in photos than actual smiles.

Second, 5 car pile-up's are incredibly sobering experiances (I saw one yesterday).

Third, Jesus, yea I'm a fan of Him.

Not much to report. Just hanging out. Went to a wedding last night for my friends Shawn and Cherice and it was amazing. They are going to make it a long, long time. I just know it. MarthaJoy, Nora, Josh and I went out to Micky's diner in St.Paul after the wedding and embraced the sleezy-food. I love Micky's. When we go we always say we are going to get pancakes and then we always get burgers. But we have a good time even if you we go back on our pancake eating plans.

It's kindof early for staying up untill 3 a.m. I dont know why I am awake.... back to sleep....

No comments: