Monday, February 12, 2007

It is not unusual for me to be tired on a monday morning, however today I am more tired than usual. I didn't get much sleep last night. I watched MythBusters for like 2 hours on the discovery channel last night, and around 12:30 am headed to bed, only to toss and turn untill 2:30 am. It totally sucked. I don't know what my problem was. I've just been in this funky mood since saturday night. It's slightly annoying and I can't really put my finger on why I am in such a weird mood.

TV on the Radio is coming to town in March. I am debating whether or not I should go to the show. I mean they rule, but eh. I also want to go to Chicago at the end of March to go see Shane&Shane. Boo. I also want to run away from this state and never return. I mean I have a car that could get me out of here..... I could techincally do it. It's that weird feeling of wanting to run. Havn't felt that in a while. Maybe I will just pack myself in Nora's duffle bag when she moves to Colorado. Or once my sister moves to Portland in April she said I could free load off of her. So I could do that. Or get a tattoo that says "chop."

Or I could just blast Tool from my desk here today (in angst, obviously) and not go anywhere.

No comments: