Friday, February 23, 2007

This is the Weekend I Might Pee my Pants in Front of 200+ People... Wish me Luck?

The Twin Cities will be getting between 11 and 16 inches of snow within the next 48 hours. That's a lot of snow. I like the idea of getting that much snow because it's beautiful—the fresh snow look. But it sucks driving in weather like that. I don't understand how this happens but Minnesotains somehow forget how to drive in snowy weather conditions every year. It makes no sense to me. All you have to do is drive a little slower and not tailgate the person in front of you. Yet there are always mass accidents. You'd think people would learn...

I'm excited for this weekend. It is my first weekend at my church leading a whole 35+ minute set of music by myself. I have done a song or two while playing with my team but have never had the chance to play an entire set. It's a big step. Almost like stepping into my destiny. I feel really good about the songs I picked out. Set list is as fallows:
  1. Holy Moment by Matt Redman
  2. You are God by Me
  3. Your Voice is by Vicky Beeching
  4. Rend the Heavens by Isa Couvertier
  5. Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
  6. Worthy is the Lamb by Darlene Zschech

Hope that doesn't spoil worship for this weekend for anyone. And who knows, maybe I will decide last minute to not play those songs.

I started reading the book I wanted to last night. Refer back if you wish to know more...

This weekend is going to be great. Get to see that one person... saweet.

No comments: